Maharashtra Bank has issued announcement for recruitment of Probationary officer.
Number of Vacancies:
Probationary Officer (scale I) – 457 posts
Important Dates: Online registrations – 18.02.2012 to 09.03.2012
1. Agelimit: .20 yrs to max. 30 yrs as on July 1, 2011
2. Should posses any graduate degree (those with diploma in banking & finance shall be preferred).
3.Candidates waiting for final degree can also apply with provisional certificate
4. Must hold a valid scorecard issued by IBPS with the following section wise scores
SC/ST/OBC/PWD – 21 or above & for other categories: 24 or above.
5. Certificate in computer operations (office automation) from a reputed institute is required.This is not necessary for those who had studied computers in UG/PG level.
The bank would shortlist candidates as per their IBPS CWE total weighted scores & may call for Interview in the ratio of 1:3.
Since the cutoff for selection is not revealed, the bank shall fix it based on the applications received.This means - only those who are above a certain cutoff shall proceed further.Interviews will be conducted for 50 marks & attendees should secure at least 50% (45% for reserved category.) to qualify for final selection.
The application fee is Rs.200 (Gen,OBC) & Rs.50 (for others) can be paid in cash at any branch of bank of maharashtra on or before March 9. An option to pay fees through NEFT enabled banks is also available.
- Applications have to be submitted through online mode.visit link at bankofmaharashtra.in
- Remember to save a print of the application & original payment challan for future reference.