1. In which of the following year came the first Constitutional Amendment?
a) 1951 b) 1952 c) 1956 d) 1948
2. By which amendment was primary education added to the list of Fundamental Rights?
a) 91st amendment b) 92nd amendment c) 93rd amendment d) 94th amendment
3. Who appoints the members of the Union Public Service Commission?
a) President b) Prime Minister c) Chairman of UPSC d) Chief Justice of Supreme Court
4. What is India’s National bird?
a) Swan b) Pigeon c) Nightingale d) Peacock
5. What is India’s National Flower?
a) Rose b) Lotus c) Jasmine d) Hibiscus
6. Which of the following statements tell why India is a democratic republic?
a) The head of the state is elected by the people b) There is parliamentary supremacy c) There is independence of judiciary d) None of these
7. How many members can be nominated by the President to the Rajya Sabha?
a) 10 b) 12 c) 15 d) 18
8. Who is the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces of India?
a) Defence Minister b) Prime Minister c) President of India d) Chief of Army Staff
9. What is dealt within the Part IV of our Constitution?
a) Fundamental duties b) Directive principles of State Policy c) Fundamental rights d) Citizenship
10. From which constitution did our constitution borrow the concept of the Directive Principles of State Policy?
a) Canada b) Ireland c) United Kingdom d) Germany
1. 1951 2. 93rd amendment 3. President 4. Peacock 5. Lotus 6. The head of the state is elected by the people 7. 12 8. President of India 9. Directive principles of State Policy 10. Ireland